Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 3 giugno 2017

SPLICED TAKES-BLUE MOON



DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: maggio 2017.
LABEL: CMT [nessun numero indicato].
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: ennesimo capitolo delle takes allacciate dalla STAR (qua denominata "CMT"], al fine di creare nuove versioni.
Suono al top e brani degli anni '50.



CANZONI:
1) That's All Right (spliced take 2, 3)
2) My Baby's Gone (spliced take 6, 7, 6)
3) I'll Never Let You Go (spliced take)
4) Jailhouse Rock (spliced take 7, 8, 7, 6/pick up take 2)
5) Shake, Rattle and Roll (alternate master, long version)
6) When It Rains, It Really Pours (spliced take 8, 5)
7) I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine (spliced take 2, 3, 1)
8) Money Honey (spliced take 10, 5, 6)
9) Paralyzed (spliced take 12, 5)
10) I'm Counting On You (spliced take 13, 14, 13)
11) I Want To Be Free (spliced take 8, 9)
12) Doncha' Think It's Time (spliced take 39, 47, 40)
13) Playing for Keeps (spliced take 7, 18)
14) Poor Boy (spliced take 1, 3)
15) Lonesome Cowboy (spliced take 25, 20)
16) Treat Me Nice (1st movie version, spliced take 12, 13)
17) I Was the One (alternate master)
18) Don't Leave Me Now (record version, spliced take 17, 15, 18, 8)
19) I Love You Because (spliced take 4, 5)
20) Blueberry Hill (spliced take 6, 5, 4, 7, 8)
21) Baby I Don't Care (spliced take 4, 1)
22) Lover Doll (spliced EP/LP/EP version)
23) Let Me (spliced take 3,4,3 - reversed master)
24) Too Much (spliced take 12/insert take 2)
25) I Beg of You (alternate master)
26) Rip It Up (spliced take 18, 17, 17)
27) Young and Beautiful (record version, spliced take 1, 3)
28) As Long As I Have You (movie version, spliced take 6, 7)
29) Harbor Lights (spliced take 6, 7)
30) Blue Moon (spliced take 7, 8)





Many thanks to a good friend.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!R2wEkZQK!28fWcBxqqKL6xyVmTM9s0JowVFNk1H1uMD2Al5Uyn8g

15 commenti:

  1. This looks amazing! I can hardly wait to give this a spin. Thank you sooo much!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Marco,

    Thanks for this Elvis compilation of spliced takes.
    Been looking for this one.
    Again thanks.

    Kind Regards

    RispondiElimina
  3. Merci beaucoup Marco pour cette petite merveille appréciée.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Additional Info About Star Productions
    This cd is excellent from Star just like their previous titles of dvds and cds

    Their edits are highly enjoyable
    by me and many other fans worldwide
    Great titles such as Hollywood Spliced and their upcoming venture entitled
    "Elvis In Concert - No Comments" looks promising and great
    Hoping to see more cds from these soon here if possible
    Thanks in advance
    Long Live The King Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  5. hello marco !! who will be banned this time ? hahaha

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. No one! LOL! My opinion is: when it's possible, every release in my blogs. No money, only Elvis for everyone. Unfortunately it's impossible buying everything so many thanks who can share wiht me and with Elvis' world. I credit who help me and sorry if I forget someone.

      Elimina
  6. 1000 1000 thanks for sharring this one great great job marco

    RispondiElimina
  7. MANY Thanks Marco for this one, good job!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Great stuff Marco, this collection is great.

    RispondiElimina
  9. thank you for this great material...really love this site...

    RispondiElimina