Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 16 giugno 2017

THE COMPLETE WILD IN THE COUNTRY SESSIONS, VOL. 2 [LP]



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1987.
LABEL: TCB Records (81160).
NOTE: questo secondo volume ci offre delle takes alternative di canzoni della colonna sonora di “Wild in the country” (“Paese selvaggio”) registrate negli studi Radio Recorders di Hollywood il 7 e l’8 novembre 1960.
Inoltre troviamo “Husky dusty day”, una brevissima canzoncina in duetto con Hope Lang cantata sul set del film, quindi estrapolata direttamente dalla pellicola e, sempre tratta dal film, come bonus abbiamo “One broken heart for sale” da “It happened at the World’s Fair” , movie version.


LATO 1:
1. Wild in the country [takes 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 e 19]
2. Forget me never [versione del disco]
3. Forget me never [versione solo. Takes 1, 2 e 3]
4. Husky dusty day [in duetto con Hope Lang. Direttamente dalla pellicola di "Wild in the country"]
5. I slipped, I stumbled, I fell [versione del disco]
Bonus:
6. One broken heart for sale [direttamente dalla pellicola di "It happened at the World's Fair"]

LATO 2:
1. I slipped, I stumbled, I fell [versione higher key. Takes dalla 1 alla 13]
2. I slipped, I stumbled, I fell [versione lower key. Takes dalla 14 alla 18]
3. Wild in the country [takes dalla 1 alla 13]




Many thanks to Jimbo.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!135XXRqA!anR-_XaknvhnVyYfS0ZIyHPyKRux1zoKIJnQXR-wLdo

5 commenti:

  1. thank you thank you thank you jim and marco

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks Jim and Marco for this one
    best regards sent

    RispondiElimina
  3. Merci énormément Marco pour votre travail ici. Cela est réellement apprécié. Vous êtes le meilleur Marco, c'est un rendez-vous quotidien sur vos blogues. Merci pour tout mon ami.

    RispondiElimina